Examinations and coursework demands can be very stressful. It is important that you look after your physical and mental health as you study for your GCSE and vocational qualifications.
When you are feeling the stress, get talking.
- Remind yourself that a certain amount of stress is motivation. Use the emotion to improve your performance
- Talk to friends. They’re there to help. Talking to them will help you realise you’re not alone and they’ll give you support.
- Talk to your teachers or parents/carers. They will have a different perspective to you. They can help you problem solve and find practical solutions.
- Take regular breaks
- Revise with friends. This can be great as you keep up your social life and you don’t feel isolated and alone.
- Practice mindfulness and concentrate on your breathing. To find out more about mindfulness click on the link below.